Aplentus

2 birds with 1 stone? I will use 7 or 8 stones just to make sure. I want those birds dead, dead, dead.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Whooppss

I totally missed posting for the Month of Feb. My bad. Turns out it is March now. I found some notes of some things I meant to blog, but didn't.

I intended to write about some horrible diseases, horrible disease that are made up. Diseases like Louisiana crotch moss, Philadelphia drip, Kentucky festering legions, Seattle Shankers... Really the Seattle Shankers sound a lot more like a Bastketball or Hockey team than a disease. I am sure I must have confused my notes of made up stuff that sounds like diseases, and made up diseases that sound like sports teams. Again, my bad, it has been awhile and my notes of things I thought of awhile ago and didn't blog are kinda hazy. The notes are hazy, and my memory is hazy, everything is hazy. Seattle Shanker is also listed on my notes of made up cereal killers. But then it is just the one person, The Shanker, as apposed to The Shankers, which would be a sports team from Seattle. In my list of made up diseases I forgot Korean Black Rose, seriously, don't get that. Just because you can get a little action in Korea for 5 dollars American doesn't mean it is a good idea. Korean Black Rose is not a laughing matter.

In other news, I wrote a definition of irony as it relates to Alanis Morosett, or as I like to call her, Alanis. If you don't know the lyrics to her song "isn't it ironic" I encourage you to go here and search for them.

If you are in the position of the woman in the song, and your expectation when meeting the man of your dreams is to fall in love and develop a relationship, than it is, in fact, ironic when you meet the man of your dreams then meet his beautiful wife. The irony is in the nonconforming or incongruity in the sequence of events. If you expect that when A happens, B will follow, but instead when A happens, there is an unexpected outcome, say L because who the hell expected L? The resulting state is irony.

I know I know, unrelated. I didn't beg you to read this blog, ok maybe I did...
Doesn't shankalepsey sound awful? I would hate to have it, whatever it is. Have a good March, if I think about it, I will post again soon, I am sure you can all hardly wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home