Aplentus

2 birds with 1 stone? I will use 7 or 8 stones just to make sure. I want those birds dead, dead, dead.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Click.

It turns out that the people who wrote the movie Click have a time machine. I know, I am pretty surprised about it myself. I write a blog entry about bed bath and beyond and a short time later my little brother (who is in fact, not really very little at all) tells me that the whole bed bath and beyond thing was done already in the movie Click. I can already hear the phone ringing and I haven't even published this entry yet. He didn't really tell me that, he just kept saying, "did you see click yet? It's a good movie, you gotta watch click, put it on your netflicks yo, come on, it is time to watch Click." that is more like what he said. Then, he bought the movie and brought it over so I would watch it, and what do you know, they somehow ripped me off, timemachine having blog ripping offing jackasseses.

Being that they somehow totally stole from my blog, I feel I can't say much positive about the movie. Well, I can say the bed bath and beyond part was kinda funny, since they ripped off the basic premises from the future, my blog specifically. And I have to give Christopher Walken his due, the man's a genius. Anything will be a little funny because he is in it. I used to like Sandler, but now that I know he makes enough money that he can travel through time...I don't know. He is prolly using his time machine to do the whole used car thing too. So, in short, don't see Click. Whatever money you were going to use to watch this film, just paypal straight to me. I think that is fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home