Aplentus

2 birds with 1 stone? I will use 7 or 8 stones just to make sure. I want those birds dead, dead, dead.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Soda machines lie.

Twice now in a week, a machine has lied to me. I kinda thought it was rock awesome how soda machines these days report on their internal temperatures. A machine that says it's a frosty 32 degrees inside means to me I am going to get an icey cold beverage. One that is cooled to somewhere around the same temperature as what the machine reports. However, it occurs to me now that there are some key bits of information missing in that report. If it is going to tell me how cold it is in there, it should mention the last time it shut off as well as the last time it was opened up to be restalked. We all know that if you bring a bottle of soda home from the store and put it in the freezer (and the freezer actually freezes things, unlike a soda machine, so if your freezer blinks its internal temperature, it would report colder than a soda machine for sure) and take that same bottle of soda out 2 minutes later, it isn't cold. In fact, it is unpleasantly warm, like the diet soda I am drinking now. Unpleasantly warn, bitch-ass lying soda machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home