Aplentus

2 birds with 1 stone? I will use 7 or 8 stones just to make sure. I want those birds dead, dead, dead.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Freeb!rds

Last week, around this time, I was in Austin Texas. Some friends of mine took me to eat at Freeb!rds. If you are in the Austin area, I reccomend it. In fact, I am still thinking about it because it was really yum. Bonus points if you are good at sculpting with tinfoil. Anyways, all though the food was super good, it isn't why I bring up Freeb!rds. I bring it up because the location I ate at is on Bee Cave Rd. Do you have any idea how happy I am that I didn't not find the bee cave the road is named after? A freaking cave full of bees, and one so horrible that a road got named after it. I didn't travel the entire road, but I am sure some of the crossroads are stungtodeath lane, blood poisoning way, I can't breath because my throught is swollen ave, damnit all these stingers really hurt rd, CRAP! a cave full of bees, since when are caves full of bees parkway, that last one is kind of a long street name, and I didn't look on google maps, but I am pretty sure it is there. I imagine DANGER rd leads right to the mouth of the cave. I hope Freeb!rds isn't near the mouth of the cave. Next time I am in Austin, I wanna eat there again, but I want nothing to do with a cave full of bees. They ought to nuke the cave from orbit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home