Aplentus

2 birds with 1 stone? I will use 7 or 8 stones just to make sure. I want those birds dead, dead, dead.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Boat Party!!!


Costco is crazy. If I was gonna have a boat party, I would have a few things ready. Obviously, I would have a boat. Prolly some beer, and some lemony beer. F-you, lemony beer is too beer, get your own blog. I would have bbq-ables prolly. I am sure I would have some chocolate around somewhere because that's how I roll. One thing that I would make sure that I had, is some water to put my boat in. Lacking enough water makes for one lame ass boat party. Turns out Costco objected to having a boat party in their parking lot anyways. I wonder if I can still get my money back for the thong I bought just for the Costco boat party?

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

costco can be crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home