Aplentus

2 birds with 1 stone? I will use 7 or 8 stones just to make sure. I want those birds dead, dead, dead.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Explanation of how my luck works.

I think everyone is in line, as it pertains to luck. I am at the very far end of the line. Depending on what is happening, one side of the line or the other is pulled from. Example: If we are talking about winning the lotto, I am last in line. If we are talking about getting an exotic, strange illness, well, then I am at the front of the line. I think this is always true, unless we are talking about parking. I get good parking.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Jay C. Rees said...

I wonder if it would be worse to have Seinfield-like luck ... for instance: You win the Lotto, but you also get that rare disease. You are able to find a cure, but it cost you all your lotto money to get it developed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home