Aplentus

2 birds with 1 stone? I will use 7 or 8 stones just to make sure. I want those birds dead, dead, dead.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

World of War Pencil

Lots of people seem to be caught up in the fun of on-line gaming. Which makes me want to make a massively multiplayer on-line game. I am going to call it World of War Pencil. It will be a place people can log in, build their own characters and start questing right away for pencils. One gigantic, on-line pencil fight. I liked the name World of PencilCraft too, but I was sort of afraid that too many people would think that was some kind of Martha Stewart thing. PencilCraft. Anyways, War Pencil is gonna be awesome.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jay C. Rees said...

Would this have different classes where the carpenter gets to have the fat pencil that can only be sharpened with a utility knife? And the golfer gets to weild as many as he/she likes, but they are all small and without the ever-helpful metal area holding an eraser? Are the rare pencils plastic and the epics metal?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home