Aplentus

2 birds with 1 stone? I will use 7 or 8 stones just to make sure. I want those birds dead, dead, dead.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The New Pill, Part II

The new pill doesn't have to do anything else, but if someone out there has already started work on it, and you're thinking, 'I can so make a pill that will make the person physically closest to you nauseous by *insert scientific mumbo-jumbo here*, but I will have so much pill space left over that to make this a normal size pill, it will have to do something else.' I have thought about this a lot over the last few days, and I have decided what else the pill could do. If I could turn invisible when I want to, that would sort of rock. And no, I would not use my nauseating/invisibility pill to sneak into locker rooms, often anyways, I would use it to sneak away from the person I just made feel sick so I don't get throw up on my shoes. I might also use it to sneak on planes and get free rides to far away lands, however I would have to stay really close to someone other than the pilot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home