Aplentus

2 birds with 1 stone? I will use 7 or 8 stones just to make sure. I want those birds dead, dead, dead.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Danish Ninjas

I feel sad for Danish people. They can't be Ninjas. Not like Canadian Ninjas are really revered the world over, but at least if you are Canadian, you can aspire to grow up and be a Ninja. Danish people everywhere, rise up! Set fire to your clogs, that's right, the wooden shoes that let everyone for miles away know that you are coming, and become Ninjas!

I wonder if the Danish SWAT team (I say The because I am sure in Danishland they only have the one SWAT team. I am pretty sure they don't allow guns in the country. As well I believe drugs and hookers are legal....which leaves zero reason to break the law.) Anyways, I wonder if the Danish SWAT team is really called SWAT? Maybe it is called SCAT. Special Clothing and Tactics. Or maybe it is just called SSAT, or STASS. (special shoes and tactics & special tactics and special shoes respectively) Anyway, I bet whatever the SWAT team is named there, they don't use clogs or bad guys would hear em coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home