Aplentus

2 birds with 1 stone? I will use 7 or 8 stones just to make sure. I want those birds dead, dead, dead.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Setting the record straight

It has been so long since I published something on here, that the interfaced changed and I am barely able to work it all anymore.  I am going to need to go find an 8 year old who can explain all the changes to the blogging interface.  Maybe the same kid can set my watch and get that annoying time to quit blinking on my VCR.  I wonder if 8 year olds know where to buy VCR tapes?  Anyways, none of that really matters at the moment because I need to set the record straight.

In my blog, I don't talk much about my real life, which might change in the future, but it might not so keep your pants on.  However, it has been broughten to my attention that at one point in the blog, I called my boss a chud.  My new boss, who I also confusingly worked for in the past, actually brought this to my attention along with my bromantical best friend.  The new boss felt I should set the record straight that new boss is not equal to chud.  Which is completely true.  It is a record VERY worth straightening out.  It is like comparing a diamond the size of a baseball to a fresh dog turd.  Obviously where chud is equal to fresh dog turd.  And to further set the record straight, I am sure chud is a nice person underneath it all, probably has a loving family and many friends who are all completely wonderful and think chud is a fantastic person.  I am sure that is all completely true.  Probably not true that chud catches and eats the hopes and dreams of children, or that rainbows can't exist in a 1000 mile radius of chud or that reason and goodness lose their cohesive properties in chud's immediate presence.  While that is likely all fake, don't write it off too fast just in case.  I am sure the new dream catcher that chud got which almost immediately filled up with tar like black gook and had to be thrown out was freak accident that could totally happen to anyone.  Anyone at all.

Now that the record is all straightened out, it was also mentioned at the same time that I should really get back to work on writing things that end up in this blog.  I have to say I was both shocked and flattered.  That anyone would tell me to write anything in here means that someone must read it.  I did check the page views and there were 3 today which means someone other than me looked at it once.  I was not aware I had that kind of audience.  For the record, I am not saying I will post in here, and I am not saying I won't.  I don't even want to commit to not committing because it feels like I am getting smothered and I just need a little room to think!  Seriously blog, why do you have to be like that?

So, check back.  Who knows, maybe you won't be disappointed?  I can't say which would disappoint worse, new material or no new material, so I won't comment on what you, the reader, might expect to find if you do check back.  Or don't check back, it is a free county, and I am not the boss of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home