Aplentus

2 birds with 1 stone? I will use 7 or 8 stones just to make sure. I want those birds dead, dead, dead.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How not to be a douche bag at the gym.

Listen up douchebags.  I have been thinking of writing an entry like this for awhile.  But it's a difficult subject to broach.  "Because you want to be sensitive and educational without being hurtful or offensive?" you might ask...  Not at all, that is not my concern in the least.  What makes this difficult are the many different methods there are to being a total dbag at the gym.  So many different ways, some completely obvious, some not as obvious.  Some point to minor character flaws, others point to the need for life changing events to occur, maybe even some type of intervention, some are even arguable.  Well, arguable by those qualified to argue them, not just by any lameman.

I finally concluded that a post like this isn't possible.  The one single post would take up pages and pages of blog space.  I would hate to use up the remaining amount of blog space on this one topic.  So I made another blog.  I would link it in this post, but I don't want to.  You should look in the links on the side for the "How not to be a total douchebag at the gym" link.  That is the link you want.

If you happy being a douchebag at the gym, or just in life, prolly don't read the new blog.  Prolly also keep your distance from me.  I am really allergic to total douchebags.  The allergy is a good thing really, it helps me spot them for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home